Evelyne's Science blog

About me

 Hello, my name is Evelyne Nobert, I am 17 years old and will be turning 18 on the 20th of september. I am now in my second and last year of my cegep program at Montmorency's cegep. I study Science and I plan on going to university to become a civil engineer. In Science we focus on sciences like biology, chemistry and physics. It allows us to develop problem solving thinking and critical thinking skills. I have chosen to fufil the applied science side of the program because of my career choice. 


About the blog

This blog will be related to my program : Science. This Science glossary can help students like me and people interested in this field of study to remind them or teach them the meaning of 20 words often used. Of course, feel free to leave a comment and subscribe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Grammar Checker

Hyper Text Narrative - Civl Engineering